Entry/Utility Door Specifications
As many residents have started to replace their entry and utility doors in the last few years the board thought it would be beneficial to make the requirements clear on fire ratings and style of door. You can now download the specifications for entry/utility door replacement on our website.
You can find the specifications under the "Rules" section on the site or click here.
New Parking and Garbage Rules in Effect
Effective immediately 1/23/2013
Please be advised that the Board of Directors has approved and adopted the following change to the overnight parking rule:
- KPC Hardship Parking Permit
- Temporary No Tow Parking Permit
Also, please note that the blocking of sidewalks is still prohibited from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm all 7 days of the week. Violation of any of the above rules may result in towing of your vehicle.
The Kingsbrooke Board of Directors further amended the Rules and Regulations to immediately reflect the following:
All garbage and recycling bins must be placed at the curb no sooner then 5:00pm on the day prior to pick-up and be removed from the curb by 10:00pm on the day of pick-up.
Parking and Construction Schedule
Where Should I Park?
IF YOU RECEIVE A RED NOTICE ON YOUR GARAGE DOOR
- ALL vehicles registered to your unit need to be parked on the street. (If you opt to leave your vehicle in the garage, please do so with the understanding that you will not have access to your vehicle for 4-5 days.)
Do not block any driveway or court.
- Observe all signs related to fire lanes and only park on the designated sides of the streets.
- Your vehicle MUST have a KPC Parking or Hardship sticker visible or it will be towed.
- If your building has not been posted with a red notice alerting you to the start of construction on your driveway or court, DO NOT PARK ON THE STREET. All street parking is being reserved for residents who are not able to access their court or driveway and for residents who are in possession of Board approved KPC Hardship stickers.
- All No Tow permits have been suspended. Hand written notes and unauthorized No Tow forms will not be permitted. Those vehicles will be towed. We are asking that you refrain from having guests park in the community during the construction process.
- ALL cars parked on the street that do not have a KPC parking sticker will be towed.
The police have given RESIDENTS OF KINGSBROOKE permission to park on Old Hicks, Coach North, and at Osage Park. Overnight and daytime parking is available at these locations. All fire lines must be observed. Parking at these locations is reserved for residents who have received red notices on their garage doors. The construction schedule has been posted below.
Please contact Resident Services at Lieberman Management if you have any questions.
Resident Services 847-459-0000
January Meeting Moved
The January 25th meeting has been moved to a new location. The meeting will now be starting at 7 p.m.
The NEW Palatine Police Department
595 N Hicks Road
Palatine, IL 60067
New Management Company
Dear Kingsbrooke of Palatine Condominium Association Residents:
Effective October 1, 2011, Kingsbrooke of Palatine Condominium Association will have a new managing agent; Lieberman Management Services, Inc. Shortly, you will receive a Welcome Packet from LMS (Lieberman Management Services, Inc.). This Welcome Packet details their internet based program, eSTAR, which allows you to place work orders on-lin; check your account balance, pay assessments on-line using your credit card; and access to an enormous amount of information pertaining to the Kingsbrooke of Palatine Condominium Association. Also included, will be your October 2011 statement, payment information, and a request for updated contact information. If you plan to mail your October payment prior to September 30, 2011, please send your payment to PSI. As of October 1, 2011, please mail all payments, made payable to Kingsbrooke of Palatine Condominium Association, to LMS as directed in the Welcome Packet.
Client satisfaction means a great deal to LMS, they have an established Resident Services Department consisting of dedicated agents trained to be responsive to your needs. Information regarding their Resident Services Department and after-hours emergency services is included in the Welcome Packet you will receive. One of the reason behind this transition was the Board's commitment to residents and owners having timely and accurate responses from their Management Company.
As your Board of Directors, we ask that you keep an eye out for all information sent to you by Lieberman Management Services, Inc. within the next few months. It is imperative you review all information included in the Welcome Packet and return a completed Contact and Emergency Contact Information Form to LMS as soon as possible.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during the management transition.
LIEBERMAN MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC. as Agent
Board of Directors
Kingsbrooke of Palatine Condominium Association